Thread: log threading

Advanced Tuner

log threading

I think it would be cool to be able to add a log to one another. For instance, I do a cold start log and then drive around. I have to stop at the store or whereever for a few minutes and then I get back in the car and have to start the scanner again and then have two logs where i use one or the other. To be able to let one pick up where the left off would be so helpful in getting more ve hits. I know this would only be good if the logs were back to back and under the same condition..like from home to the store back home. Something like that. Anyone else agree?

Advanced Tuner
    sounds like a great idea to me
    04 VY Commodore ute M6 ls1, 918 valve springs, TR6 plugs, genttrbb twin turbo kit, 60lb seimiens injectors, Bosh 044 fuel pump, SX fuel reg, PLX wideband,Full Castle Hill Exhaust with 2 1/2in dump pipes, 4in cats into twin 3in cat back (no merge), Ripshift, oz700 clutch and 3.73 diff gears

Senior Tuner
    If you just turn off your car, not your laptop, it will sleep until you turn the car on again. You can visually see, in replay, where you stooped. I wouldn't trust that too much though, a scan like that might be OK for reference, but I wouldn't use it to make changes over any "averages".
    I think the pro version can do what you want with the data logger...
    Am I right there guys?