Thread: Injector Data

Injector Data

Just want to know if someone can help me confirm the injector data is correct

i have ls2 injectors 12569113 on a 04 gto thats been ls2 swapped.

Im having an odd issue where car logs 1.26+ ive confirmed wideband/o2 is working.

mods 6.0 auto cam full bolt ons.

any help is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Yeah injector data is correct. Why have you massacred the VE and Spark tables? Your file is named SD starter, yet MAF isn't failed. Have you been tuning the VE table like that? The DTC's are turned off, but the fail frequency has to be 0hz. Engine Diag>Airflow>Mass Airflow Sensor

Please start over with the VE and Spark tables.
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 05-19-2023 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusC1024 View Post
    Yeah injector data is correct. Why have you massacred the VE and Spark tables? Your file is named SD starter, yet MAF isn't failed. Have you been tuning the VE table like that? The DTC's are turned off, but the fail frequency has to be 0hz. Engine Diag>Airflow>Mass Airflow Sensor

Please start over with the VE and Spark tables.
    the car was previously "tuned" like this, sd starter is just some small changes i made, i did do one change to ve to ensure it wasnt ve issue. add 20% to ve table.

i knew i forgot to change that maf hz. thank hyou for checking over that for me .

Senior Tuner
    It's just...massacred. Put the VE and Spark tables in for a 6.0 GTO. They're going to be a way better starting point. Better check knock sensor values and disabled DTC's while you're at it. Who knows what's been done.
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 05-19-2023 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusC1024 View Post
    It's just...massacred. Put the VE and Spark tables in for a 6.0 GTO. They're going to be a way better starting point.
    will do, car is def not ready, i just got it like 3 hrs ago and i was just getting started

Senior Tuner
    Right on.

as you can see im a comlete noob, i see 05 6.0 VE table is different, looks like the ve is table is reading a little different than a p59 setup. any tips

Senior Tuner
    Oh yeah it's in GMVE instead of VE. It'd be easier to grab a Silverado 6.0 file lol. Double check you offset fueling. It's different in both 05 and 06 GTO files.