Thread: 2017 Ford Mustang V6 FIC660 injector data.

Potential Tuner

2017 Ford Mustang V6 FIC660 injector data.

Hi!

I'm a super noob HPtuners user. I've started to modify my car towards boosting it and the first thing I've changed are the injectors, nothing else has changed the rest of the car still stock.

I'm using these injectors here:

https://fuelinjectorclinic.com/Ford/...7)/IS461-0660H

I've read around in the forum, downloaded a couple of injector tunes and compared the differences. I've also checked other datasheets for injectors from Ford like the MU52. After that I still have a few questions and I would appreciate a more experienced eye to look at my tune file. My questions are the following:

1.- The axis values from FIC for FNPW LSCOMP, FNPW HSCOMP and FNPW BKCOMP contain 8 points instead of the 6 points on the stock file. They also range from 20-70 while the ford one go from 50-70. I tried to address this by changing the values in the axis as shown in the FNPW HSCOMP attached screenshots. Is this correct? Something similar happens with the FNPW OFFCOMP table.

2.- The FNPW_offset in the stock file has more points than the one provided by FIC. I've input the values provided by FIC in their corresponding voltage and used the smooth function to cover the half volt values not covered on the injector data table. Would this approach work?

3.- There are 2 tables provided by FIC:

Inj Offset Modif vs Rail temp
    Inj Slope Modif vs Rail temp

These don't come with the MU52 data and the values in the axis are widely different from he ones on my stock file. I'm not sure what to do with these tables. Should I adjust the axis values and input this data even though it's widely different from my stock file or should I just ignore them?

I'm attaching my stock file, the file with the updated injector data and a screenshot of the injector data with the values I've used marked in green. This is my first time tuning a car and I would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Also would like to know about this. Wonder how or where FIC got their information. I assume from their own finds.