Thread: Wideband Graphing Issue

Tuner in Training

Wideband Graphing Issue

I have an Aem Wideband hooked up via prolink, the gauge registers in the PID column but I can?t find a way for it make a graph or something I can use to copy/paste my changes similarly to how I have been using my STFT?s.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseB4533 View Post
    I have an Aem Wideband hooked up via prolink, the gauge registers in the PID column but I can?t find a way for it make a graph or something I can use to copy/paste my changes similarly to how I have been using my STFT?s.
    There is many posts for this. Might try to search for the answer before posting the question.
    Open scanner> Graphs tab> rt-click, select graph layout. Since you already made the graph axis'...
    Highlight your STFT graph then Clone it (= icon) .
    in cloned graph, select Parameter instead of stft select Maths> Lambda and AFR> EQ ratio error.
    I suggest using the EQ ratio instead of AFR.

If you have the MAF STFT+LTFT graph clone it too and do the same selecting the new parameter as the Maths EQ ratio error.

In the Channel list, add Channel> select external inputs> MPVI(x) > click color used.
    Now Close add channel menu and right click the new MPVI channel> Transform> expand Equivalence Ratio > select your AEM.
    You will need to log the Equivalence ratio Commanded and/or AFR commanded depending on your selection.
    Add these next to each other in channel list.
    Now the graphs should work using your prolink.

Tuner in Training
    I searched, none of the posts had any solid answers. Most were just people not being able to get the scanner to read the Wideband at all. This is the first clear answer I?ve seen I?ll give this a shot.

Advanced Tuner

Aem Wideband hooked up via prolink

I hope the info was easy to follow. I have added a title to the post so others may find this too.