Thread: Voodoo Control Pack

Potential Tuner

Voodoo Control Pack

Looking to see if anyone has a base map for a voodoo 5.2 running on a gen 2 control pack tune/strategy, willing to compensate for time/effort. Engine is completely stock with IMRC locked open and return fuel system.

I currently have it running on the stock auto control pack tune with firing order and engine displacement changed but obviously fueling differences, airflow and ETC paramaters are causing issues. Current file is attached.

Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

we did few projects like that, shoot me an email: info"at"v-performance.pl

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the offers for help, however I was able to get this sorted on my own.

For anyone running across this in the future using a gen 2 control pack tune on a voodoo, once you get the firing order, displacement and injector data copied from a GT350 tune, make sure the table Fuel > Oxygen Sensors > LTFT Bank vs. Cylinder # matches below. That should at least get you running and idling in Closed Loop.

Screenshot 2023-05-02 9.58.22 AM.png

Although this table is under the LTFT heading and named LTFT, it appears this table is also used for STFT calculations. If your 02s are wired to the correct banks, but the STFTs look like they're flipped between banks in your logs, this is probably the issue as the last 4 cylinders are swapped between banks based on firing order.
    Last edited by Jssteinke; 05-02-2023 at 10:23 AM.