Thread: Anybody have a good email tuner?

Potential Tuner

Anybody have a good email tune?

Hello new guy here. I know enough to be dangerous. I?m looking for possibly an e-mail tune to help me get going. I?ve realized that I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew with time I have available.

What I have is an 05 Denali lq9 with truck Norris cam, headers full dual exhaust and a cold air intake. I also have an aem 30-0300 and I?m going to wire it through the pcm on the egr pins.

Just finished the cam install and used the base tune and added 10g/s idle airflow and moved idle speed up to 800rpm across the board. It will start and sorta run but not real sure where to go next.

I?m really looking for an tune I can work with.

I hear a lot of horror stories about email tunes being way off and a waste of money. All the dynos around here either can?t do awd or are booked up for months.

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kzhurley; 04-20-2023 at 03:27 AM. Reason: loaded stock tune

Senior Tuner
    Sure thing. There are several of us on here that are full time tuners. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Kevin

Senior Tuner
    We do them every day.

Although in your situation you'd have to do the wideband though the EIO on hptuners. Can't juggle all the customers with all the different wideband maths.

I dare say you'd get a better result with a good email tuner. Most cars that come with a "dyno tune" either locally or even on this forum are absolute train wrecks of a tune.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Advanced Tuner
    Another hat in the ring. Most of us on here can remote tune. Let me know if your still shopping around.

Potential Tuner
    I?m not trying to hijack the OP (but here I am posting anyway, I hope I?m not disrespecting the OP), but I?m in the same situation. 5.7L 2012 Challenger R/T and I?m trying to learn but am struggling. Torqstorm installed over the winter, have gotten a 3 bar MAP installed and working. Struggling with the rest. I?m looking for an email tuner. Anything around here for dyno tuner is months away.