Thread: Need a 2013 coyote mustang auto tune modded with one O2 sensor

Tuner in Training

Need a 2013 coyote mustang auto tune modded with one O2 sensor

Can someone that?s able modify O2 fitted to 1 send me a stock tune for 13 mustang automatic with that fixed in tune. Mine is grayed out in the software and can?t change it. I?m running one O2 in my turbo down pipe on the passenger side and need to turn off bank 2 sensor . Any help would be appreciated . Ive included my tune below.

Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Radialoutlaw; 04-16-2023 at 09:25 PM.

All I did was disable bank 2 s1. Your LTFT vs bank and heaters were already setup. I didn't shut off any associated DTCs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Cool , I do appreciate that! What DTC do I need to disable? Anything accociated with Bank 2 sensor 1 and the 2 rear O2 sensors?
    Last edited by Radialoutlaw; 04-16-2023 at 10:31 PM.

Pretty much.

Tuner in Training
    Do I also need to zero out the bias tables for both bank 1 and bank 2 or just bank 2?

Advanced Tuner
    If bank 2 is turned off the ecm will only see bank 1 sensor. You can leave the bias tables alone.

Tuner in Training
    I thought as such, just wanted to check. I ran it tonight and all ran fine, got o2 transport calibration completed and Maf Transfer calibration done. Lots left to do but its running smoother now than its ever ran and Im not even half done with the tuning. Thank you for your help , I do greatly appreciate it. Not sure why my O2 fitted is grayed out still, but thank you for changing it.