Hi everybody!
I'm new here,and i'm looking for some help so i can give some clues to my tuner that use hp tuner tontune my car,about solving the issue i've got with the hot start and idle: i've got a s197 Ford mustang V6 supercharged(i've got a tvs1900 watercooled at 12 psi),with long tube headers,hi-flow cats,buil Engine(bigger bore forged pistons,stronger valves,etc) that runs awesome when cruising and at WOT or during cold starts..but when i do an hot start,the car struggle to turns on and to remain turned on,sometimes She dies straight away,but the majoritity of the times the rpm's goes up to 1200,then they bounce back at 350/400 and you feel the car quite dying, and then they bounce up again at around 1000,then bounce back at 600/700 and then up and down again a couple of times until She stabilize at 750rpm(these are the set idle rpm's); then,while at idle and warmed,She runs really Rich,at 11.9/12.5. So, we are at a bit of a loss to get these things sorted out..First thing First,we tought about a mechanical issue(vacuum leaks or faulty sensors), and we literally replaced every single sensor that could affect the idle,but nothing changed...so,i started to datalog the car with the torque app,and from my limited knowledge on the subject,i've noticed that: when hot idling, the commanded air fuel ratio goes from 14.7:1 to 13.2:1..and probably this explain the car running Rich..and then,i've noticed that when KOEO,the throttle % Is at 18.2%,and when you start the car,It warmed up Just fine..when hot idling instead,the throttle % drops to 13.9/14.5% and you got this same percentage if you hot start the car;but,in the user manual Is written that you've got to have 0.80V of tension on the TPS on hot idle,that should be equal to a 16% of throttle position...so,if anyone have any hint on what to look for/set, It would be really appreciated!