Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First post: Boost control issue

Tuner in Training
    That was zero'd out from the factory. We did set it to 20 with no joy.

Tuner in Training
    We moved the race car out of the way to make room for the Van on the lift

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 5.30.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 5.29.49 PM.jpg

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzzzzz View Post
    it will drop to 220kpa at 5500 rpm with 4th gear and I dont know why
    Is it demanding more? Driver demand not 100% and boost desired higher than actual boost?

It's likely maxing out the turbo. Depending on generation, you can put a bad news racing actuator on and recirc valv. That will hold more boost and leak less boost. Will require adjustment / retuning though obviously.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by chisleu View Post
    Is it demanding more? Driver demand not 100% and boost desired higher than actual boost?

It's likely maxing out the turbo. Depending on generation, you can put a bad news racing actuator on and recirc valv. That will hold more boost and leak less boost. Will require adjustment / retuning though obviously.
    my dd table use axle torque,I use peak torque add 20,and multiply it by trans gear ration to set my dd table
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...&highlight=ltg
    according to this thread,I think it may be limiting by my max engine torque,I decide to rasied my virtual torque 10% to see what would happen

Tuner in Training
    My DD table must use crank torque because the default is very low ~131 at WOT. It's 276 now. Can't wait for the rain and cold to stop so I can get back to testing.

Tuner in Training
    ordered efilive. Since BNR sells tunes on that platform, I'm guessing it actually works for my Vanderhall.

did you make any progress with your vanderhall?