Thread: Trans park neutral switch

Tuner in Training

Trans park neutral switch

i would like to add a park neutral switch to this car. tried grounding pin 32 and 34 to gether and separate but nothing. Changed trans type in tune, still noting. it either reads d4 or park in data depending on trans tyoe fitted. there is no prndl type option with this operating system. Either looking for a work around or a segment swap file capatable with 9379910
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    i would like to add a park neutral switch to this car. tried grounding pin 32 and 34 to gether and separate but nothing. Changed trans type in tune, still noting. it either reads d4 or park in data depending on trans tyoe fitted. there is no prndl type option with this operating system. Either looking for a work around or a segment swap file capatable with 9379910
    uhmm ask a tuner that has a configuration to change the PRLND could be your problem there I can't believe that +20 people saw this and no one has any idea?

Tuner in Training
    Is it possible to switch operation systems completly. I have done sagment swaps but never looked at change complete operating systems

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Is it possible to switch operation systems completly. I have done sagment swaps but never looked at change complete operating systems
    Yes, it is possible, but you have to be sure of the change, you have to find that it has the same settings and that only certain things change, this is a bit delicate, but if you can, look for a map of your same transmission that has the PRLND to enable if you find it and it is almost the same that's right

Tuner in Training
    So I have looked at a lot of files. I have 2 I would use. But now what. Close the current file, Open the new one and write entire. Then copy over my tunned parts of the old file to the new one??
    I dont see any spot to change over an operating system?
    I have seen a few threads saying that guys use the same operating system on many vehicles (f-body system), but cant find an instruction on how to get it there. Am i overthinking it