Thread: 2000 Camaro 421ci

Potential Tuner

2000 Camaro 421ci

hello everyone im new here. people on ls1tech told me to join and upload my tune file to have you guys look at it. whenever i come to a stop it wants to stall. when im in park or neutral and rev it up it also wants to stall. you can see that in the data log. im just looking for your opinions as to what you can see that may be wrong. if you need the specs or any info feel free to ask i will upload it. also i didnt tune it someone else did. 2000 camaro z28 421 stroker base tune.hpt
    2000 camaro z28 421 stroker datalog.hpl

Hello bro, I was looking at your tuning, I see that you have a somewhat strong cam, I noticed it from your idle control and I can appreciate that they deactivated the maf, look at your tuning and adjust your idle air flow a little, I want to know what injectors you have, can you look at your notifications that I sent you a message to pass you the tune

Potential Tuner
    Hello thank you for the reply. I'll check my messages now. And the injectors are Dekalb 60lb ones the ls3 shorty type ones

I understand then that you are working with the original injectors

Senior Tuner
    You need to log several more things.

LTIT, STIT, IAC, TPS voltage

Wideband.

In the transient fuel tab you'll fine 2 fields for a "min" setting. You can zero that out for now.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

I have to ask....is Jose a bot/chatgpt?

If I was looking at several things I am waiting for another log, apparently it is having corrections due to temperature ect iat egt I will do a test I will deactivate all those corrections and we will see if it stops turning off as such it is not controlling the idle air flow adjustment everything is fine, until the temperature rises it tells me that it stinks the smell has raw fuel in the exhaust check the STFT AND LTFT both deactivated to open loop enable it and I improve the STFT, soo much fuel in system, because of the injectors

mmmm bro, why do you say that???

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Josue Galban View Post
    mmmm bro, why do you say that???
    Because a lot of your posts seem to repeat key word from other posts with out supplying any real info. Add in English not being your native language and a lot of your post read a lot like spam bots. Not all of them, but a lot.

Advanced Tuner
    any new logs with the added channels?

Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    Because a lot of your posts seem to repeat key word from other posts with out supplying any real info. Add in English not being your native language and a lot of your post read a lot like spam bots. Not all of them, but a lot.
    ahhh lol yes maybe that is the problem my native language is not english so maybe the translation is not being the most correct and i look like a robot if i try to help but what i write may not translate well hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by reubone View Post
    any new logs with the added channels?
    I have already been helping him but in my opinion he is having a problem with the adaptation of the cam sensor and the ckp since it is a swap ls3 with ls1 harness and in this the two sensors change, the ls3 cam works with 5v and in the ls1 with 12v and the ckp must be 24x that of ls1 is 58x this can make it inactive he says he has the adapter module, and I have already managed to make it move for a while without dying the motor but here we go little by little I hope it is tuning and not mechanical