Thread: Elite tuning school

Tuner in Training

Elite tuning school

Any one bought any of the programs from Elite tuning school?
    I have a book from the tuning school and subscribe to Evans and by far Evans is my favorite but always looking for other people to learn from.
    Looking for more advanced stuff.

Those that have the elite tuning school was it worth it? Was there something better you liked?

Tuner in Training
    I dont think I could tune my F150 with the material presented in the course. There are too many gaps What if you want to tune a VMP odin? They tell you to use a whipple file. That throttle body data doesn't work

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad03snake View Post
    I dont think I could tune my F150 with the material presented in the course. There are too many gaps What if you want to tune a VMP odin? They tell you to use a whipple file. That throttle body data doesn't work
    Sorry you are having troubles but we can help you out. If there is a something you wish to learn we can get you on the phone and walk you through it or even build you a video and put it in the course for all to see. Simply email us a [email protected] or send us your number and we can get you any data you request.
    Mike Carnahan & Branden Leeb
    Founders/Owners Elite Tuned School
    Visit the Elite Tuned website to build your custom calibration.
    Visit The Elite Tuned School to unleash the secrets of the tuning world.
    We would love to connect with you on Instagram & Facebook.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rockofthenorth View Post
    Any one bought any of the programs from Elite tuning school?
    I have a book from the tuning school and subscribe to Evans and by far Evans is my favorite but always looking for other people to learn from.
    Looking for more advanced stuff.

Those that have the elite tuning school was it worth it? Was there something better you liked?
    We have tons of feedback we can send you from new students, professionals, GM Dyno test cell engineers and the list goes on.

A lot of our professional students come from other programs looking to get those last puzzle pieces but we prefer to teach from scratch so no bad habits. We teach off of real world experience not theory. We are the only program accepted in a 4 year College settings. We were who HP Tuners called to tune the first Twin Turbo C8. NOBODY has support like we do or experience like we do cause your dealing with actual real tuners not just people who write books or make material.

We are teaching a GM Gen 5 Masterclass with HPTuners not sure if you saw the HP Tuner email/flyer that went out last week but the link is below.

https://www.elitetunedschool.com/courses/gmgen5mc

Want to really learn fast spend 6 weeks with us in Ohio at the college and it will be a fast track to tuning. This is also sponsored by HPTuners. You will be properly tuning cars by the end. Spend 2 weeks with us in person and 4 weeks of remote daily content and a TON of homework.

https://www.unohets.com/

Any questions please email us at [email protected] as we are rarely on this board.
    Mike Carnahan & Branden Leeb
    Founders/Owners Elite Tuned School
    Visit the Elite Tuned website to build your custom calibration.
    Visit The Elite Tuned School to unleash the secrets of the tuning world.
    We would love to connect with you on Instagram & Facebook.

Tuner in Training

tuning school

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad03snake View Post
    i dont think you were quit listening they didnt say use a whipple file they used it as a sample he says to use data from the manufacturer and known good data.

i do agree that its not enough to tune a f150. it basically just tells you what every thing does. its up to you to make it work