ls2 bottom end
    ls3 top end
    ls3 inj
    ls3 intake
    sniper 92mm
    cam 235/248 113lsA
    no wideband

23-03-25 16-50-48.hpl ss tune mafxcra flow xx.hpt

i drilled a hole in the throttle to help the iac count 50-60 at hot idle with a 11/16 hole but still is a little low on cold idle other than that car runs fine

* i noticed the iac count starts to drop around 133* from 310
    Last edited by 2000ss; 03-25-2023 at 08:03 PM.
    2000 ss-stock w/ls6 intake 3.42 a4
    1985 El Camino ss 327
    2002 z28 built 347 ls1 A3

Advanced Tuner
    Do you have a log with cold startup? This log starts already warm and looks good (within 50 +/-) at the end of log.

Try logging these channels. Add a WB if you have one. Place it near the EQ or AFR commanded channels for easy reference.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaeater View Post
    Do you have a log with cold startup? This log starts already warm and looks good (within 50 +/-) at the end of log.

Try logging these channels. Add a WB if you have one. Place it near the EQ or AFR commanded channels for easy reference.

ss nmo.hpl sorry about that clicked the incorrect file but this is a cold start file
    1985 El Camino ss 327

Advanced Tuner
    I hope you're able to create a log using the channels I posted. The data can be more effective resolving your issue. Your lean at startup I I see you did not have a wide band to tell you how much, but it is lean.
    You have flood clear set to 2% throttle position which during cranking will shut off your fuel? If you needed to give it a little throttle while cranking to help initiate a startup, that will disable your fuel. You should set that to something like 80% TPS. If you feel it's too rich at startup, open above 80% while cranking and it will turn the fuel injectors off and clear out the excess fuel.
    With the channels I posted we can take a look at your startup airflow. You should not have needed to drill a hole in a larger throttle body to get the IAC count in the 30 to 40 range. But it is there now, so just have to go with it.
    If you can get another cold start with those channels I posted and if there's any changes in your tune file from the previous post include it so it is relevant. Sounds like you only need help with the cold start area right?
    Those DBC idle channels will get it sorted out.
    Cheers
    Hondaeater.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondaeater View Post
    I hope you're able to create a log using the channels I posted. The data can be more effective resolving your issue. Your lean at startup I I see you did not have a wide band to tell you how much, but it is lean.
    You have flood clear set to 2% throttle position which during cranking will shut off your fuel? If you needed to give it a little throttle while cranking to help initiate a startup, that will disable your fuel. You should set that to something like 80% TPS. If you feel it's too rich at startup, open above 80% while cranking and it will turn the fuel injectors off and clear out the excess fuel.
    With the channels I posted we can take a look at your startup airflow. You should not have needed to drill a hole in a larger throttle body to get the IAC count in the 30 to 40 range. But it is there now, so just have to go with it.
    If you can get another cold start with those channels I posted and if there's any changes in your tune file from the previous post include it so it is relevant. Sounds like you only need help with the cold start area right?
    Those DBC idle channels will get it sorted out.
    Cheers
    Hondaeater.
    im not sure why i am not able to see the channels from the xml file you posted. Yes only the cold start is the issue, especially when it was winter time it would idle really low and eventually bring itself up
    1985 El Camino ss 327

Advanced Tuner
    Let's get this sorted out 1st.
    What do you mean you can't see the channels? Save the channel list I posted. Then....
    Open one of your recent logs in scanner.
    Click the floppy 💾 icon above Channels list and save current channel list.
    CLOSE the log using File menu.
    In channel section open channel config and migrate to the channel list I sent that you downloaded.
    Load it. Now scanner shows those channels but will only work on NEW logs. Once a log is created you cannot change the channel list. It records using whatever channel list is LOADED.
    If you go back and look at OLD logs it will only show the list used to create that log.
    New logs, new list shows up. If you view old log, then create a new one it will switch to the current LOADED list not revert back to the list you viewed in old log, unless you save channels again from old log. Then must again reload new desired list.
    To check what list will be used, connect interface to the vehicle as though you're about to record/create a log. Whatever that channel list is, is what will be used.
    If you're ever playing a log back (say from forum) and you like a channel list you see Save it. If the list is compatible with the PIDs in your ECM they'll be available when you create your next log. Remember anytime you save them that becomes the LOADED channel list. You must re-load the desired list if that Saved one is NOT what you want to use on your next log.
    Does that help?
    Cheers,
    Hondaeater.