Thread: Swapped 3 BAR OS to a 1 BAR. Now I have a Problem

Tuner in Training

Swapped 3 BAR OS to a 1 BAR. Now I have a Problem

Bear in mind that I 'm still new at this so I probably overlooked something stupid. The truck was a turbo but now it is a normally aspirated so I swapped the OS and MAP sensor to a one bar speed density tune. The truck has a pretty radical cam in it so I went with SD. I used the following steps to make the switch.
    Used a bench stock OS and applied the 1 bar speed density mod.
    Performed a full write into the truck.
    Performed a segment swap for all segments from original tune to the new os.
    Copied the VE table from 10 to 105 into the new tune.
    Rescaled the map sensor for 1 bar.
    Copied the existing timing table to the new tune.
    Verified that everything looks the same.
    Turned off VATS.

The problem is that the truck will not accelerate past 1500 rpms. I don't know if there is a tune problem or the truck is in limp mode. I attached the before and after OS and a very short log from a drive this morning. If you have any ideas on what to check or how you would troubleshoot I would love to hear it. Thanks in advance.

Scott
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Scott4526 View Post
    Performed a segment swap for all segments from original tune to the new os.
    Do you mean you copied in segments from the 3-bar OS into the new 1-bar, and now it doesn't work? Should not have done that. You can copy over differences using Compare, but not whole segments from a very different OS.

Tuner in Training
    Well when you say it like that.. Now I feel stupid. yes that’s what I did. I should have known better. thank you for your help. I will start over.