Thread: 07 gmc yukon dod delete

Angry 07 gmc yukon dod delete

I have an 07 Yukon SLT 5.3 4x4. The issue is I've installed a gen 3 engine and did the reluctor swap and the cam gear of course valley plat and yes new lifters. Now it's running but not right. Oh I also put a 6.0 cam in it. So I've got rough running and several lights on as well as several different service notifications coming up on the dash. And it's shifting hard. The engine is freshly rebuilt. And I've done new fluid in the transmission. Any help would be great, because I've got to get this straightened out because this is my new primary vehicle and I'm in Ga. and need to get back home in California. Stuck and all in.

Senior Tuner
    I don't know how you expect anyone to help you with just reading that.

Advanced Tuner
    Could be a thousand different issues..

What more info would be helpful. I'm a complete been on any of this stuff. So I'm clueless as to what could be helpful, but I can get the info needed no problem. Sorry in advance.

I put a tune on it for the DOD delete, but to me it's still running like it's on 4 cylinders I'm not sure if it is something that didn't take with the tune or what, but it's my guess. I can try to post the tune parameters to help things. All of that is stored in my Brother in law's laptop and I'm about to go there. So I'll see if we can add it to this thread.

If there is DOD in the tune file, it's not a Gen 3.

I say your right it's a Gen 3 engine block , but I've added the correct reluctor and cam gear, new lifters and a 6.0 cam, high volume oil pump, but yes it's in a 07 GMC Yukon so I'm trying to get the tune figured out. Actually I've bought the credits, but it's my Brother in law's laptop and all that we're doing this with , because he has the HP program.

So are you going to post the tune so we can look at it?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Yes but I won't be able to do that until tomorrow afternoon. I'll have to get with him and use his laptop to sign into here and upload it.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Christensen View Post
    Yes but I won't be able to do that until tomorrow afternoon. I'll have to get with him and use his laptop to sign into here and upload it.
    Give us the list of DTC's that you have. That'll let us point you in the right direction.