Thread: HELP with MAF sensor scaling on 6.2 Supercharged

Tuner

HELP with MAF sensor scaling on 6.2 Supercharged

Okay I have finally got this truck drivable and running decent. Still have a couple bugs to work out. One is with my Electronic throttle (APP) which has 2 different versions. One makes the truck snappy off the take off and then at stops turns on the check engine lite. The other calibration is doggy but runs OK. Will make another post on that. Anyway can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong on setting up my MAF calibration in my HP tuners scanner. I have watched and taken notes from the Goat Rope Garage and I just cannot get a reading in the box. I know my wideband is working because my LT and ST fuels are working and my speed density. I know how to disable it to get the MAF to read, but when I setup the graph I am using the EQ Ratio Error (Math) in my parameter with 2 decimals, 10 cell hits required, scaling high value 10, low value -10. My column axis (from VE table) is Mass Airflow Frequency (Sensor) Units in Hertz Header Cell factor 1. Nothing in my Row axis. Up in the Function box (that is empty) should I possibly put in my wideband and if so how I find my number related to it. Any help is appreciated I really need to know how much air I am putting in my engine
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SilveradoNut; 02-27-2023 at 12:18 PM. Reason: add a log