Thread: Scanner data

Scanner data

I just upgraded to 3 bar and adjusted all my histo's in the scanner.
    Everything seems to work OK except my MAT based VVE histo. For some reason I get good data during the scan but as soon as I save it and open it back up the data changes drastically.
    I know its using the right layout file. Any idea why this is happening? Could it be the filters I am using?

Tuner in Training
    If you open your blank histogram layout with no log file, do the filters still show up if you go into like your going to adjust the histogram? Sound like you might have had a saved histogram layout, then added some filters, and saved the log file without saving the filters in the layout. Then if you opened the log file back up the filters might be gone and you're looking at unfiltered data. Thats the only way I can think of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    If you open your blank histogram layout with no log file, do the filters still show up if you go into like your going to adjust the histogram? Sound like you might have had a saved histogram layout, then added some filters, and saved the log file without saving the filters in the layout. Then if you opened the log file back up the filters might be gone and you're looking at unfiltered data. Thats the only way I can think of that happening.
    Filter data is there with/without logs. I'm stumped. This layout always worked on my 1 bar setup scans. In the attached logs I was within 4% on VE and wideband error with HP tuners still connected to the car. I saved the log and took a look later in the evening and this is what I have now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    The histograms on the attached layout looks like it is only scaled to a 2 bar setup. The kPa on all them only goes up to 175 kPa. I know the 3 bar scale on mine goes up to 315 kPa. What is the chance that you rescaled the histogram, logged it, saved the log, but didn't save the change to the histogram?

Then if you opened it the way it is on the attached file your scale is set back to 2 bar and the data is jumbled.