Thread: Help with GM 25326903 injector Data- 04 Silverado

Potential Tuner

Help with GM 25326903 injector Data- 04 Silverado

Hey guys, please i need help. Im new to tuning and have been learning a lot. Im trying to build a base tune for a short bed 2dr 04 Silverado single turbo 4.8 project truck. I purchased a set of decapped GM 84lb. flex fuel 25326903 injectors and have a hard time finding correct injector data and what all data and what fuel pressure to change. My OS is a 2bar speed denisty with P59 PCM DBW. Purchased and installed a KB Racing S366 Borg turbo kit. What I have done to the truck so far is convert it from returnless fuel to return style with 1:1 boost ref reg., TBSS intake with IAT sensor where evap purge valve was, ACDelco 2bar 19418810 map sensor, stock throttle body with adapter plate, new fuel hat modified with -8 supply and -6 return, holley efi fuel rails with Y feed and out to regulator, walbro 450 walbro high pressure fuel pump, ractronix fuel pump wire harness, PCM of NC electric fans and power harness with fan patch, AEM wide band guage and NGK TR6 plugs gapped at .025. I have found some info on a stock 04 Tahoe flex tune file. I just want to get it to start and do some data logging if anyone could help, it would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you all.
    Last edited by 04Silverado4.8S366; 02-05-2023 at 11:56 AM.

There is no correct data for decapped injectors unless you spend a whole bunch of money having them re-characterized.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    There is no correct data for decapped injectors unless you spend a whole bunch of money having them re-characterized.
    I have a stock 04 tahoe tune file that uses that same flex fuel injector #, would you know which part of the data needs to be copied over onto to my base tune file?
    If you wouldnt mind helping please.

Chopping the tips off changes all the injector data, not just the flow rate. Stock data from a stock file will only be useful if you have stock, unmodified injectors.