Hello,
I am Dylan and I very much green as green can be in every aspect. I own/currently working on a 2004 Chevy Silverado Z71 5.3L. I have done 95% of all work to my own vehicles So I normally seek out help in silence seeking out forums of those that have similar issues that I may be running into myself. Thus, adjusting accordingly with information I was looking for. Basically, this is my first ever post to a group forum in hopes to receive the help I am looking for. I do not consider myself a mechanic by any means and have the upmost respect for mechanics of all types. Though i consider myself "mechanically inclined" and without a doubt feel like i can always do/figure out any new/known project whatever it maybe. With that said LOL I am in need of some serious help; my expectance is entry level mind you. Any ways I am hoping someone could help by taking over my current tuning experience so i can learn by seeing what is needed and correct. I haven't quite finished getting my truck to idle correctly but ill say it has gotten close. i am going to attach my last saved file from VCM Editor as well as i few logs with the scanner while i was attempting to get the RAF for park and gear. A bit about the truck I recently rebuilt the top end, starting with a new stage 2 truck cam 109/115 lobe seperation 112, .523 lift, duration @ .05 lift 218/227. Improved liftes and springs ls3/ls6, pushrods, high volume oil pump, chain,sprocket,pick up tube,38inch radiator, closed box cold air intake, 50pound injectors, myyyy fav 862 heads the i ported myself ofcourse. Also the truck has 35inch tires 6inch lift with a suspension and steering build like a tank. I thank anyone that is willing to give me any bit of their time to help me out. Again all this is new to me, and i hope i am doing everything right as far as the forum goes and asking what i am.