Thread: lm7 with stage 3 cam headers and 30lb injectors

Tuner in Training

lm7 with stage 3 cam headers and 30lb injectors

ive recently installed a stage 3 special cut cam that a friend had and i got . Then i added headers 1 3/4 and cold air . i also got a tbss intake and 30 lb injectors off an 08 2500 . Now ive started the hp academy classes but havent gotten into the good stuff yet and i really want to drive this truck . But it is flooding bad . I dont no how to start the whole process and even adding and changing the fuel injector data is crazy to me . Any help will be appreciated.

step 1: Post your file.
    step 2: see step 1.

An '08 2500 is not a TBSS. Do the injectors have part numbers on them?

What fuel system do you have - return-type regulator, or returnless? What's your fuel pressure?

Tuner in Training
    Ok so the number on the injectors are 12580681 . I had to buy addapters to make them work . The intake i was told was like a tbss intake it has 4 bolts for trottle body and i had to buy adapter for that . Im not real smart on the ls stuff but im trying to learn so please bare with me .

The fuel system is a returnless And im not sure of fuel pressure i can check tom .

How do i post a file from vcm editor

Tuner in Training
    Sweat that was easy im older and not to spiffy with computers . But i want to learn the tuning some thanks for the help so far.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Now the topside tune part a guy that is around here sent me that and it got truck to idle . Thats all

Tuner in Training
    And the truck is a stock 2004 silverado classic with the 5.3 lm7 . Transmission has a corvette servo and 2800 stall . Short wheel base regular cab

This is injector data changed only, and assumes you have 58 PSI at the rail.
    topside base tune injector change 12580681.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    This is injector data changed only, and assumes you have 58 PSI at the rail.
    topside base tune injector change 12580681.hpt
    Thank you. I?ll will try this when I get home today.