Thread: 2019 whipple 3.0l stage2 132mm TB ____HOW TO CORRECT FUELING?

Advanced Tuner

2019 whipple 3.0l stage2 132mm TB ____HOW TO CORRECT FUELING?

Hello, what is the correct place to correct fueling on 2019 f150 trucks?, speed density calculator?? and what is the correct way to use it? thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes the SD calculator is your main tool for correcting fueling. A lot of good write ups on how to use it, but fairly straight forward. You do need to be logging a few more things to get a full picture of where work needs to be done. You are pretty lean until closed loop catches up and corrects through the first gear you get into boost. I would play it easy until you get some fuel in it down low.
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    quick hack/load/rpm fuel multiplier
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    quick hack/load/rpm fuel multiplier
    Thanks sultan. I'll shoot you a pm

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet08 View Post
    Yes the SD calculator is your main tool for correcting fueling. A lot of good write ups on how to use it, but fairly straight forward. You do need to be logging a few more things to get a full picture of where work needs to be done. You are pretty lean until closed loop catches up and corrects through the first gear you get into boost. I would play it easy until you get some fuel in it down low.
    Thanks . Speed density calculator is treated like gm VVE? Need to pay attention if model goes weird when calculating the table? What others pids will help with fuel logging ? Thanks in advance