Thread: gen 3 Silverado 03 z71 flex fuel .supercharged.

gen 3 Silverado 03 z71 flex fuel .supercharged.

hi needing some help with i think is a messed-up tune il post my tune and last log.but first il try and Remember everything I can.its a 03 silv z71 5.3 i have a stage 3 cam from Texas speed its got the tbss intake manifold. supercharged with i think 85lb injectors (snake eater) has a walbro 450 .did the racetronic hot wire thing for that fuel pump as well. Has the black edition 4l60e from performa built trans.i forgot it does have intercooler to for the supercharger. Got a lot of lit stuff as well like tex speed long tube headers with speed engineering true duels i had to get that x link to go to a bigger 4 bolt throttle body, trunnion upgrade and more lit stuff. but if anyone can take a look and point me in any direction i would surely appreciate it.and thanks and flex fuel sensor
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    There are certainly some oddities with your tune.
    There's not enough information in that datalog for us to help you. But I can tell you that is the only tune that I've seen that is commanding more ignition timing on pump gas than on E85. There are several other areas that need to be addressed as well...things such as transmission line pressure, TPS ETC limits, and burst knock. Those can improve performance tremendously. There are several of us that tune for a living and can help you dial it in.

i would definitely pay you our who ever i jst need to get this thing right. i bought hp tuners because to use for small things cause my tuner was always too busy .but im way out of my league.

and i think the gas spark is higher cuz when i looked at the e85 tables my guy had them blank all zeros so i copied a stock e85 tabels off tune repository maby i should put it back to 0s

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnbonay View Post
    and i think the gas spark is higher cuz when i looked at the e85 tables my guy had them blank all zeros so i copied a stock e85 tabels off tune repository maby i should put it back to 0s
    Email me if you'd like for me to get it dialed in for you. [email protected]