Thread: Gen 4 L76 Won't stay running

Gen 4 L76 Won't stay running

I have a 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 6.0L L76 Gen 4 ( Y code )

BRT Stage 3 Cam, Cathedrale Port Head, Holly snipper Intake, 58LBS injectors, full header, 3000 stall, stock bottom end.

I can't get it to start up. I have wrote a tune and the truck will start for 3 seconds and then shut off.
    Attached is HPT file, Log File, and Log file vehicle profile. I have read several forms and can't find the answer.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Need to go up a bit on your base running airflow table. Mainly in the 200-1000rpm cells for now. What kind of injectors are you running and where did you get the data? And what throttle body?

gm ev6 58LBS at 58 PSI on rail. created injector data from multiplier. 92MM throttle body port and polished

You can't really just "create" injector data.

You are missing specific data that is required. The injector flow rate, min injector pulse, short pulse adder and the offset vs volts data all must be put into the tune when you switch injectors.

If the injectors you bought came with zero data, you are not going to get very far with tuning.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Add maf frequency to your channel list and cylinder aimass. Injector pulse width could also be useful. Have you cinfirmed that your mas airflow is reading correctly?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by chevybandit2023 View Post
    gm ev6 58LBS at 58 PSI on rail. created injector data from multiplier. 92MM throttle body port and polished
    Are these LSA injectors?