Thread: Best n/a tuner for the voodoo engines

Best n/a tuner for the voodoo engines

Need real world results if you have any... who has the strongest tune for a N/A E70 setup? I say E70 because that is as high as I have seen with my Pro Flex setup. Looking to make 520plus whp with LTH catless, E85, PMAS 132mm intake. My Gt350 made 470whp stock. Who can get me there? Not looking to be anybody's R&D tool.

Thanks
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

PM sent

thanks,
    2023 Ford Edge ST

Tuner in Training
    Give us a call or email and we can get you setup with a tune.

410-620-3020 [email protected]

thanks, i will.
    2023 Ford Edge ST

Banned
    Do not I repeat do not let veeefour tune your car! He took me for 350$ and the tune wasn?t even able to be used. He had my car knocking so bad and the tune so messed up even he didn?t even know what he done to it. Just trying to save you the hassle and frustration I went thru. You will be out of your money and you won?t even have a tune you can use. If you want someone who actually knows what they are doing I recommend engineermike or murphie. Veeefour will scam you and give you a tune that will grenade your motor. I fell for his bs just trying to save you from it to

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    sorry to hear about this experience, let us know if we can support your project
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by dnun93 View Post
    Do not I repeat do not let veeefour tune your car! He took me for 350$ and the tune wasn?t even able to be used. He had my car knocking so bad and the tune so messed up even he didn?t even know what he done to it. Just trying to save you the hassle and frustration I went thru. You will be out of your money and you won?t even have a tune you can use. If you want someone who actually knows what they are doing I recommend engineermike or murphie. Veeefour will scam you and give you a tune that will grenade your motor. I fell for his bs just trying to save you from it to
    Yeah sure I do +1000hp car on daily basis and I couldn't handle your "tune only car"...where you had 100% stock car...
    70% of your posts contains some sort of "rant" on me where you don't even have a single valuable post here...
    You say I tried to grenade your "100%" stock engine and you advertise someone else at the same time...you supposedly
    send my tune to one "engineer" and he verified my work as being not ok...I wonder if he even got my file to begin with.

I did a check on you...send you a tune with no changes saying here's an upgrade....you said it was worse...cool story bro.
    And it was 300 not 350 as you don't even remember...might be you ripped another tuner for 350 who knows.

image.png

Last edited by veeefour; 01-10-2023 at 06:37 AM.

If we search your email over the internet you can be found on forums...you not even happy with lund service:
    image.png

Later saying you got a tune for free and troubles with knock sensors...wow strange coincidence...

image.png

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/thr....160996/page-2

Reading your mg6 posts looks like you wanna be tooner...cool bro just don't try to learn with trying to scam/blackmail
    people thats been here for years...it will backfire on you sooner than you think...