Thread: 2003 Z06 with I/C Magnacharger Tune Needed

Tuner in Training

2003 Z06 with I/C Magnacharger Tune Needed

Does anyone have the stock I/C Z06 Magnacharger Tune. I am looking for a tune to start tweaking and want to make sure modify everything necessary.

The only other mod is Long Tubes. I bought the Mag used so I don't have the superchips tuner.

Thanks in advance.

I had one for a Lengenfelter Stage I that was retuned. It was a non intercooled car so it didn't like timing at all. I believe I lost it in my last computer crash. I'll check my back ups to see if I have it on any of the other computers.
    Have a few thousand files I can share. I'm not on here often so please email me. [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Thanks

I would recommend using the stock file and reading the stickies and help files on here and go from there.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Tuner in Training
    That's what I plan to do. ECTUNE sent me a file from the superchips programmer.

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    I know this thread is old but I have the tune your looking for. just contact me and I will email it you you.
    03 Z06 Magnacharger, Borla stingers with XP Stainless Headers,KB Boostpump, 42 lbs injectors, 160 stat. CAI3.TPS Motorsports 427 Shifter. AFX Powerdex wide band. TIC clutch master.Monster stage3 with 18 lbs flyweel. AFX wideband. 10LBS boost. ALKYCONTROL methanol injection. DTE Trans Brace, Built MN6, NGK Iridium 7IX , 2 Bar MAP.
    [email protected]
    www.haysauto.com