Thread: VCM Suite with TDN Tunes

Tuner in Training

VCM Suite with TDN Tunes

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering when I get a tune from a professional via the TDN, it looks as though I'm not able to load all the channels I previously was able to see as well as perform a read from the Editor.

I'm curious if the tunes received have the ability to lock our a lot of things to where your unable to do some of these things.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by seanrdev View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am wondering when I get a tune from a professional via the TDN, it looks as though I'm not able to load all the channels I previously was able to see as well as perform a read from the Editor.

I'm curious if the tunes received have the ability to lock our a lot of things to where your unable to do some of these things.

Has anyone had any experience with this?
    Nevermind, I've verified that the tune is in fact "Scrambled" or "Locked" as they say.

If you know the original OSID of the vehicle (available if you open the stock tune and look), then you can create an association in the VCM scanner with that VIN so that it will load the proper parameters.

You have to do this manually in the scanner though, but just once. After you create the association it will stick. OSID's are generally scrambled or custom and VCM editor and Scanner will indeed not identify them as you are seeing, but this will allow you to scan/datalog.
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw