Thread: AEM to pro link issues

Potential Tuner

AEM to pro link issues

Before I start Ive googled and watched videos for a week trying to figure it out. its a 2000 lq4 , MPVI2 with pro link.. AEM 03-0300 wideband. Ive got brown to black and white to red (wiring) . as soon as I connect vehicle it goes grey and shows a key crossed out with a red circle.. when I start the vehicle everything disappears.. I went through this same process when I tried the wideband through a serial port and was kinda successful.. I couldnt get it to log for a bit but then it would freeze.. reason why I went with the pro link? any help will be very appreciated

Tuner in Training
    Connect the black and brown wires to chassis ground.

Potential Tuner
    Ok I?ll give it a shot and let you know? thanks for the suggestion

Potential Tuner
    Ok I tried connecting them to a chassis ground with the same result? when I used the serial port I at least got through the repoll before it went away? with the pro link as soon as I connect it goes grey and has the red key? I?ve tried to reboot, repoll with the same result?

Potential Tuner
    If I remember right when I hooked up my AEM wideband 03-0300 to the ProLink. I ran Red wire (Analog 1) to the White wire(Analog +) from the wideband. And the Brown wire (Analog -) to the body ground at the driver's side kick panel. The Black wire of the ProLink I also ran to that same body ground location.