Thread: E67 manual to automatic

Banned

E67 manual to automatic

I had to replace PCM on 2007 Pontiac Solstice, it is 2.4L I6 Automatic trans car. PCM (taken form 2009 Trailblazer/SAAB V8 truck) was reflashed with SPS2 using correct VIN number. SPS2 flashed it as Manual car (don't know why). When i change to Auto trans and write it with HPTuners car looses idle quality, stalls, throw codes, goes to engine power reduced mode etc. When i reflash to stock manual calibration car runs fine expect that speedo does not work correctly. Am I doing something wrong when programming PCM? Any special procedure or option to do. I even tried segment swap form 2007 Saturn Sky (no Solstice on tune repository) and no luck, same issues as if I change stock tune from manual to auto.

Advanced Tuner
    Most likely needs to be flashed again as an auto with SPS. Should be a selection at some point in the flashing process for it.

Banned
    SPS2 (techline) does not allow to choose which trans should be set in PCM, and there is no access to old SPS system

Senior Tuner
    Not all E67's are compatible with each other. I'm not as smart as some of the guys in my office about it. If you send the old service number and new service number and ask if they are compatible to [email protected] I'll bet they get back to you within the day.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs