Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dodge Ram 5.3 swap help

Tuner in Training
    Blindsquirrel- I?ll have to check into that and get back to the thread with more info.

Rdf1- I?m running factory one from the donor 04 Yukon at the moment. Thoughts on this? I appreciate the similar cam on build for reference.

Tuner in Training
    Swapped gm sensor back in. Reset fuel trims and any codes etc. started up and idles 6-700 right around 98kpa. Light tap to throttle to rev to about 1500-2000 and saw 42kpa. Released to allow to settle to idle back to 98kpa and lost throttle control. Turned back off cause of no difference yet.

If that sensor is accurate, that's way too high. Something is bad wrong.

Have you done basics, like flashing the last-known-good tune file back in to see if it resolves the throttle control issue?

Tuner in Training
    revert 2.hpl
    revert edit 2.hpt

Reverted back to tune that it drove on before. It does run better, noticed MAP was running around 80-83kpa still but less than before. Didnt lose throttle however. Didnt have chance to try to drive it but if you have a moment to take a look let me know thoughts for tomorrow and I'll try to mess more with it then.

thanks again.

Tuner in Training
    Have truck idling, disabled things like DFCO, COT, Flex fuel, STFT and LTFT. I followed instructions on setting up to run SD and disable MAF but puts my truck into limp mode. Leaving MAF on and normal SD settings this is my Tune and Log files. Please let me know because either my user maths are incorrect, I didnt build graph right, or something else is not right. In my parameters it reads my AFR input from gauge avergaing 10.5 ish, my gauge itself bounces from 11.5-12ish but my histogram reads roughly 9.8% on lean side. Just trying to make sure I get everything setup corectly to start logging before any changes start getting made.

Setup SD w fans edit 4.hpt
    Idle 1.hpl
    Attached Files Attached Files