Thread: Logging FP on a P01 ECM and a Pro Link

Logging FP on a P01 ECM and a Pro Link

My set-up is a MPVI2 with Pro Features and the Pro Link wire.

I have a GlowShift 100 PSI FP gauge. It is in a 03 Z06 - I have No built in FP logging in that ECM. I am currently using the Red wire on the Pro Link for a GlowShift WB O2 and it works.

I want to use the Blue wire to log FP. I tested the output of the FP sender and it matches the enclosed chart so I think it 'should' work. My question(s) - The Sender's V Out Put runs .5V = 0 PSI -> 3.2586V = 100 PSI. According to the chart they sent me. It doesn't go all the way to 5V.

Does it matter that is not a 5V sender? Is the software looking for 0-5V or can I get away with using this sender's <5V output?

Also, Can anyone suggest the correct user defined Math formula so that it works? Wiring it will be the easy part.

My other (more work) choice would be to get a true 5V sender and hook it to the fuel rail at the Schrader Valve Port.

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tuner
    If you can get it reading the voltage I don't think it matters the range.

Formula should be P=36.243xV-18.127

Thank you for the reply! I kinda thought that was the case - makes sense. Now I just have to wire & test it before it snows.

Senior Tuner
    I probably should have said the range doesn't matter as long as you don't exceed the limits of the device. Lesser voltage should be ok.