Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Commanded AFR???

Tuner
    hmmm, that sounds like a good idea, I'll give that a shot.....another idea I had was to make a harness from an old o2 sensor...and plug it the analog 2 output from the wideband and a ground to the fake sensor plug, so it should see the wideband in place of the factory sensor....make sense??

Quote Originally Posted by Sunburst_SS
    hmmm, that sounds like a good idea, I'll give that a shot.....another idea I had was to make a harness from an old o2 sensor...and plug it the analog 2 output from the wideband and a ground to the fake sensor plug, so it should see the wideband in place of the factory sensor....make sense??
    I don't know about the LM-1, but the LC-1 I have has an output that you can set up as a NB to send to your ECM. I would start with my first suggestion though.
    '07 Cobalt SS/SC
    Mods:
    I has a couple.

Questions about 60s? <-- click!
    How to tune for return fuel system <--click

Tuner in Training
    I dont know if this will help you or not..... The other night I was messing Around with the stage 2 tune in my 07 and when dissabled the cot by raising th enable temps to max my commanded afr went to 12.5:1. I fixed it by putting the factory temps back in place and setting the adders to 0.0

Tuner
    hmmm, that will be something I can try today....which adders did you change???

Tuner in Training
    In the fuel section under the cot tab were the enable temps are there are two other numbers that it says adds to something (sorry cant rember what) i just set the numbers to 0.0.

Tuner
    thanks alot, I'll give that a shot when I get home.

Tuner in Training
    ok just checked. its under engine/fuel control/COT, Lean Cruise........... COT adder max, and COT adder min, i changed them both to 0.00

Tuner
    yes, I did as you said.....I set the temp. thresholds back to factory settings and set the Adder values to 0, and I am now commanding a 14.7:1 even with my wideband in and the factory o2 unplugged....thanks very much.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburst_SS
    yes, I did as you said.....I set the temp. thresholds back to factory settings and set the Adder values to 0, and I am now commanding a 14.7:1 even with my wideband in and the factory o2 unplugged....thanks very much.
    wow, hmmmm, I actually looked at those settings and saw the thresholds set high so figured they wouldn't come into play otherwise I would've recommended the same. Glad you found the issue either way.

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"